Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Compendium of Advice for Graduate Students

As Sarah mentioned earlier, Horace of "To Delight and Instruct" has compiled a significant set of links to commentary and advice for graduate students -- and it's tilted heavily toward not only the humanities, but to English as well. The index post is here. I'll admit that I haven't read through all of the posts to which he links because, well, I'm not a graduate student. However, the range of the subjects is quite impressive, and I do know already that some of these are quite useful.

As I have said too many times before, the volume of advice and discussion of graduate student life that has been made available thanks to the Internet (and more specifically, blogging) is still pretty staggering to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home